Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What do you guys think?

2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  smokeem 
#1 ·
My wife got a vinyl cutter so I made me a power stroke sticker for the hood. I would like to know what you guys think of it. I would like to put something across my tailgate but I don't have any idea so I would like some help also.

Thanks Rick

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
If anybody wants any just pm me. I've already got some more that I need to make for some guys at work. I can do them in any size also just let me know.

Thanks Rick

#7 ·
i like it.

#8 ·
looks sweet

#15 ·
Don't they sell them on Ebay???

#16 ·
I can do silver it will probably be next week, as I just ordered some more vinyl and silver was one of the colors.

As of getting them on ebay I have no idea if you can or not.

#17 ·
Guys I was cutting a bunch of sets and something went wrong and the cutter made an extra cut where it was not supposed to. Anyways I've got 4 sets like mine in black that has a cut like through the R on stroke that I would sell for 10 dollars. If your interested pm me.

Thanks Rick

#21 ·
Thats funny,:hehe: i'd run that!

#22 ·
PSDnate that is a good one I just might put it on there.

Also I got some more colors yesterday. I got metallic silver, metallic charcol, reflective white, and lime green.

thanks Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.