Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Swamper M16's

4K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Tonkatruck 
#1 ·
any one know much about them? I have ran 4-5 sets of various swampers on my jeeps over the years and would want nothing like boggers or standard TSl's on my superduty. Are the new M16's more like a Toyo MT? opinions please and if you have ran them even better. I'm looking at them because they make a 37/13.50/16 which is rare and the size of tire I really wanted just have not wanted to buy new rims.

Super Swamper M-16 Tires at lowest prices! Buy 3 SS-M16 Get 1 Free!

#2 ·
I have them, an so far i like them.
There not super loud on road, an get pretty good traction off road as well.
I have about 6k on them, an they look new still.

#4 ·
i have not owned any other MT, my last set were terra grapplers.. an before that was stock. but there quieter than my old terras, an much better traction. but thats kinda a given.

#6 ·
your very welcome.

#8 ·
SKWERL, keep us up to date on how you like them. I like the sizes they offer and usually make a good tire just a bit on the hardcore side for a daily driver. What are they saying for mileage or anything like that? has anyone found out what the weight per tire is?

#10 ·
I've had lots of the M/T tires from 44" groundhawgs to regular 38'"nitto grapplers, Toyos M/t and A/T plus swamper STS's :blah::blah:. These are very quiet swampers got about 10k on mine with half of that powerbreaking with em!!LOL I'll put it this way. Im getting another set. Excellent wet weather traction compared to what im use to. The wear is almost insane on them with my driving habits. Work great at the ranch (mud and sharp limestone) and the beach (deep loose sand) Just my advice i messed up getting 18x9 wheels.. they are a tad to skinny for me shoulda got 20's because u can get 10" or 12" wide wheels, but other than that love em!

#18 ·
PM me for 37/17 's please.

#20 ·
Why don't they have the 41x14.50x20 size like my Iroks. I am looking at new tires because my Iroks are about done. I want something with a quieter ride. So this might be it. Except the fact it's a inch smaller.:mad: I like the way 41's look on my truck 40's might be to small. I hope not.

Anyone have a lot of miles on them? The Toyo Mts are getting close to 35k my Iroks will be lucky to get to 20k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.