Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Top Gun Customz Dual Steering Stabilizer!

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  SwellMel 
#1 ·
Yesterday I went over to see the guys at Top Gun Customz and picked up there new dual steering stabilizer bracket along with a Rize Leveling Kit, 4" Blocks for the rear, and Bilstien 5100's all the way around. I will say I am very impressed with the fit and finish of the Top Gun Customz Dual Steering Stabilizer and it really does the job! Installation took about 30-45 minutes and the directions were straight forward and right too the point! My factory stabilizer bit the dust about a week ago and have had a severe shimmy in the front-end ever since. It was really cool to meet Kyle and Jeff yesterday and get the grand tour of the facility and see all the cool toys they have. Cobb's Diesel Performance looks forward to having future dealings with Top Gun Customz in various ways down the road and are also proud to announce that we will be retailing the Top Gun Customz line of suspension parts. In closing I would just like to thank everyone at Top Gun Customz for taking the time to get exactly what I wanted for my truck and that is customer service that you cannot beat! :thumb:

See less See more
#3 ·
Sign me up for one. Went to the site and don't see it yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.