Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Sled Pull Videos!!!

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Slick Willie 
#1 ·
Here are the sled pull videos from Saturday night. Weak, I know, but it was my first time and I was nervous...and not to mention the track was hard as hell and I felt like it was wheel hopping.

And here is Kyle Williams in his big Kelderman lifted 6.4L breaking his drive shaft...

#2 ·
were you revving it down the track?? maybe next time leave with some boost, and as the brakes dont want to hold anymore, ease off and go full throttle one ur moving 10-20 feet out..someone told me to do that my first time and it worked great.

#3 ·
I wasn't revving it. I felt as if the front end was hopping on the track, so I was giving it fuel and then letting out of it. I was just nervous driving basically. I know now how I need to do it the next go around, especially after watching the video footage and seeing how stable my front end was. Also, for some reason the 275 v4 that I have is really touchy with the throttle...almost like my 310 files. I think next time I am going to try 4 high and the 210 tune...just to see how it reacts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.