Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 1 time a month

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • longer than that

Votes: 7 8.5%

Question for married guys

5K views 70 replies 30 participants last post by  444-4D 
#1 ·
Me and my wife always have this friendly argument, that I expect it too often and that I'm lucky that I get it as much as I do.
I like it 4 times a week average she settles for 3 :doh: keep in mind I'm 43 and have been with her for 20 glorious years.
anyway we have a friend that hasn't got anything since Christmas, yes there was a baby involved but c'mon nothing zero nada from the wife, personally I would have given her an ultimatum "put out or get out"!!!!!!!!!
So here is a private poll, answer as honestly as possible.

#3 ·
my old lady says "if he dont get it here he will get it somewhere" only been married 7 but together about 11. get it as often as needed or when she needs its

#15 ·
About 3 times a week more if i want. We have a 22 month old so any time any where is out of the question like 22 months ago. She does not go to bed till 10 so by then we are pretty tired we have been married 9 years. Sex is nice but it takes a second to sleep. Well you know nothing tonight as i am on the PC and the kid is sleeping.

#21 ·
Now I'm blind.

David, we are the same age and that poll of yours looks pretty much like it follows my marriarge over the course of 18 years, from more than once a day to once a month. Just put the word divorce at the bottom.

#23 ·
Call Ripleys we just found evidence of Sasquatch.
Kids do change things, you just have to get more creative.

#26 ·
They know the beast is trying to come out. When they see that thay know they are in fo a heluva ride. Somtimes they like it a little ruff and taken controll of.

#30 ·
Ok, so it's not me and I'm not asking/expecting anything out of the ordinary.
I even cut her hours down to part time so she would have the house clean and my supper ready when I get home.
Thats not expecting to much is it?

#46 ·
bare foot prego and in the kitchen. my wife doesnt have a watch cause theres clock on the stove

#47 ·
Im 21 and im F****** like a rabbit...LOL

#52 ·
I just turned 43. Both our kids are grown and gone. I get it as much as I want, and many times I get asked or enticed. I could do it twice as much as we do now. I have always been accused of having too much testosterone.

Oh, and now that the wife works and I'm in school, I clean the house and do most of the cooking. LOL

#54 ·
Well the wife must have taken the hint, I had a nice steak dinner along with mashed potatoes, mushrooms, grill asparagus and then desert:D
Slept like a baby afterwards and was actually nice in my other post:eek:
Life is good.

#56 ·
Another high five for you.

And I think Nate in the past needed more they just a little sweet talking with the glitter. Cause I seen when he got a midget for a chaperone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.