Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this why my last 7.3 blew up?

36K views 355 replies 49 participants last post by  bbbxcursion 
#1 ·
I thought the marks are supposed to be more inside the bowls LOL? This is a DP live tuned truck with stage 2 single shots. All of my pistons looked like this.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
My better half has asked me to say out of these threads...

Mine looked just like that.:doh:

#20 ·
Is that a normal issuse with DP tuning or live tunes in general?

#22 ·
mine didnt look anything like that and its Dp live tuned

#23 ·
It get's one thinking.......Zane blew 3 motors back in the day with another tuner, and since Jody took control he has yet to toss one. Why can some guys live and live well at well over the vast majority with the same tuner?
I really would like to know.

#33 ·
I was asked not to. It would seem like finger pointing and it's not. Just seemed like a valid point in the grand scheme of things. Why do some live at higher (alot higher) output than others with the same tuner. Whether it be DP, DI, Gearhead or whoever?

#35 ·
None taken!!!!!

Lil bit of rock and rye tonight.....

And as everyone knows I run DP and love it and hold no ill will to those that put it down. It works for me and at the end of the day that's all I really care about. I have absolute confidence in my set-up with good reason.

Point being made is that every Tuner has had a rig break with thier stuff in it. Is it thier fault or just dumb luck? If they don't they will. They have not been doing it long enough or don't have many rigs on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.