Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Swamps tuning for "bigger" hybrids

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  PTSUPERD 
#1 ·
If ANY of you want to run this type of injector (300 hybrid with 200% nozzles) ask Jonathan or Dave about the tuning they did for mine. Jon has hours upon hours of tuning these in my truck. He is very happy with how it came out. That says alot....

These can be mild mannered around town or a flat out beast when needed. Cruise control works great too. lol

The truck feels WAY WAY stronger than it did with my old setup. I really feel like I'm at my goal. (600)

#2 ·
If ANY of you want to run this type of injector (300 hybrid with 200% nozzles) ask Jonathan or Dave about the tuning they did for mine. Jon has months upon months of tuning these in my truck. He is very happy with how it came out. That says alot....

These can be mild mannered around town or a flat out beast when needed. Cruise control works great too. lol

The truck feels WAY WAY stronger than it did with my old setup. I really feel like I'm at my goal. (600)

Fixed it for ya :poke: ;)

Cowboy Steve

#11 ·
I have been driving my truck alot more now that Jon got it live tuned. I am running the 355/400's but he was able to get it turned down so that it is very streetable. I still get a slight haze while accelerating normally but the smoke is very manageable (unless I mash the go pedal:evil)
I haven't driven my little beater car in a couple of weeks and I don't miss it:ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.