Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New single 8 inch mitre!!!

2K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  Just Stroken 
#1 ·
just got the new single put on let me know what you all think!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
very nice. it looks great

#6 ·
HMMMM..... I have same color truck very similiar just alittle bigger, black rims black chrome stack??? Man most trucks cant do a 8"stack. I might have to bite your style. :evil Yours can all day!!!!

#7 ·
bought the stack in carlisle at carlisle all truck nationals!! good deal! paid $250 for it

#11 ·
it looks good but holy shiz 250 that insane mine only cost me 40 bucks in materials brand new but yes its way quiter than my 5in. single i had very deep tone

#9 ·
yeah more quite then my 6 inch mitres that i had! its got a deeper sound to it. love it!!!!

#18 ·
thanks you im really liking it!! everytime i look at it makes me smile!! :rockwoot:

#19 ·
that looks sick! only a few trucks could pull that off

#23 ·
if i would have bought it offline would have had to pay shipping!!

If you dnt mind me asking what size is that black chrome tip on the far left in the pic?
And a pic of the 8 inch black clamp if you got one? just bought one of ebay till i could get a new one!!

#26 ·
could you possibly do a 7 inch tip with the black chrome? and i mite have to buy that clamp you got there? how can a buy one? pm if you could thanks

#28 ·
no. 36. wanted one but went with what they had!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.