Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Seat covers...

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Sprman 
#1 ·
Anyone have any good links to some seat covers? I dont want the cheap ones from Wal Mart or Auto Zone...I want some quality stuff to protect my leather that still look sleek. :ford:

#6 ·
:whs: i've had mine for over two years now and they still look like i just put them on. My wet okols didn't last nearly as long with all that i put them through... they are still good, they just didn't hold up as well. I love my marathon seat covers and will be the only seat covers i ever buy again.

You can see the built in gun scabbard that i added as a custom option

#9 ·
Yup, that is what mine did after almost two years. My Marathons are well over two years old and they still look fine. Can't even tell that i drag my ass across them

The Marathon Ultra Hide seat covers are the ones i have and they hold up to my dogs, me, guns, naked chics, dirt, water, and anything else i throw at them. They still look just as good as the day i put them on.

#11 ·
Why do you want to cover your nice leather with a seat cover??? Just asking. I see alot of people that do that and say they don;t want to mess it up. So you cover it up and let the next person enjoy the nice leather you payed for with trade or sell the truck?? Why? To each and his own I just wonder about this... I know a boy with covers on king ranch leather that hasnt been sat on and its not like the truck stays immaculate to i dont understand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.