Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

opinions needs

1K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  HeadHunter 
#1 ·
Well i Just got this PSD about a month ago. 01 37,000 miles 350 long box.

I want some ideas on what look i should go with the truck.

Here are some pictures

See less See more
#4 ·
I just orderd a leveling kit and 35's for my truck, will post pics next week once i get it all on. Heres a link to some pics of Daryl4412's truck, its a great example of what that will look like and is a beautiful truck.

New Tires and Wheels PICTURES - Powerstroke Nation

#5 ·
I would start buy pulling the fenderflares, door ding strip, and running boards that will clean here up a bit. Than i would lift or level her out some. Get some newer head lights wthout the yellow markers the yellow sticks out like a sore thumb on yo color truck. From there i would get the Nfab 3 step full length nerfs.

Oh if you dont want the flares let me know.

#7 ·
I'd do a leveling kit, Big tires, Ranch hand front and rear, Harley lights.

#8 ·
20s are overrated, i have them on my truck and i want to go with 18's and bigger tires

#9 ·
take them fender flares off along with those running boards,deffinally tint, 35's on 18's, 05 front, westin 4" oval nerfs, cool duals, smoked cab and tail lights

#10 ·
Definatly a front leveling kit & 35's. Also check out bodyguardbumpers.com -they make some cool stuff & I think they're better then Ranch Hand for the same price

#12 ·
good ole delete mods the free way to achieve good looks.

I like most of the suggestions in here, leveling kit with 35's keep the fender flares though (paint them to match the body), tinted windows, harley headlights with 05 conversion front end and smoked cab lights, DIY tinted tails with some VHT nightshade...

Things I would personally add would be a in bed tool box of some sort (crossover or chest) headache rack, Lund Sun visor, N-fab 3-step full length step bars, and maybe some simple/clean looking rugged bumpers, anything added be body color or black

#14 ·
I was thinking of rhino linging the rocker panels black to match the black fender flares.

I live in Minnesota and i really dont care for the looks of them and the running boards but they put so much damn salt on our roads in the winter i dont want the truck to rust out.

It will be getting a topper as soon as i get the bed rhino lined and find a truck vault. Its going to be my hunting rig so it will be built to convience that.

#15 ·
If i were you i would pull the flares and check under neath for rust. And before remounting i would bedliner under them. just fo a extra added protection. When i come across a set i will be doing it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.