Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Product Release

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  danbonzo 
#1 ·
Starting in September, we will be releasing several new 6.4L products to the market. Our anticipated release date for all of the new line will be Monday, September 7th.

310RWHP Tune
Upgrade for existing 275RWHP customers will be $100.00. Standard retail pricing will be available upon release. This will be added to our website catalog shortly; they can be pre-ordered there and will be delivered upon release.

Our new upgraded Transmission Control Modules will become available at this time likewise. It will function properly on all builds of the 6.4L trucks/engines. HIGHLY recommended for Job1 build trucks (8EAxxxxx, 8EBxxxxx, and some 8ECxxxxx VIN's) when running in conjunction with the new 310RWHP tune. This upgrade will boost current/voltage to the VFS shift solenoids internal to the transmission and provides a much more positive shift. Shift feel is much quicker with this installed; less "slam" feeling yet with a stouter overall shift function to preserve the life of the transmission under the extreme torque loads of the new race calibration. An aftermarket torque converter is still recommended, but this will add significant life to factory or aftermarket transmission parts. Pricing will be $699.00; this price will include the necessary changes to the 310RWHP tune (and your existing 275HP tune) if purchased in conjunction with the module. All other HP levels can be modified for half-price (37.50 each, or 100.00 for a set of 3) at time of purchase likewise.
This module will ONLY work with the Spartan Phalanx. SCT or other devices are not supported and will cause transmission damage.

Upgraded fuel injection rails will also be released in a similar timeframe. These provide a 30% increase in fuel storage volume (to help dampen pressure fluctuations during injection events) and a 100% increase in overall fuel flow capacity. Gains are 20-25RWHP on our race tunes and 45+RWHP when using nitrous on the stock injection pump. These can be installed without cab removal; all needed injection lines will be included with the kit. Final pricing to be announced shortly.

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice to see a release date on the 310. Gonna be alot of fast trucks.

Any updates on when the DashDaq will be able to adjust for tire sizes? Also any idea if the TPMS will ever be able to be deleted.

#14 ·
Well I got a test version of the new TCM today and installed it in our F450. This is a job1 truck with 4.88 gears and 35" tall 19.5's. The truck has been running the a few different versions of the 310 tune with great success. The transmission has Suncoast parts inside including the direct solenoid, and I'm also running the Suncoast converter 65-3D. The product is designed to work with the stock transmission/converter, it just some happens my truck has had this Suncoast stuff in it for a long time. Shifting with the 275 and the 310 has always been good and firm just the way I like it, but until now I didn't think the harness that came along with that could be changed. I swapped the TCM's(was already programmed to work in this truck), fired the truck up and went for a ride. At first I thought "it doesn't feel much different", came to the first stop sign and whipped it coming out. Shifts changed this time, but it's kinda hard to put words to it. The next time I stopped and shut the truck off,restarted and took off again. Things improved again this time, with each start and stop shifts got better and better. It has basically stayed the same on firmness, but the speed at which it shifts is reduced. In doing this, the "harnesses" has been reduced(almost removed). It leaves the shifts just very firm,clean, and fast. I have about 20 miles on it so far tonight, going to try getting more miles on it Wednesday. I will keep posting info, as some programming changes are going to still be made. This was just the first test, and I'm very impressed. Great job.

#16 ·
Too bad i couldnt get the 310 on the 4th so i could give her a try during weekend on the edge! :poke:

#17 ·
tcm is recommended for most hp potential, i doubt longevity is a major factor.
:shrug:
Starting in September, we will be releasing several new 6.4L products to the market. Our anticipated release date for all of the new line will be Monday, September 7th.

310RWHP Tune
Upgrade for existing 275RWHP customers will be $100.00. Standard retail pricing will be available upon release. This will be added to our website catalog shortly; they can be pre-ordered there and will be delivered upon release.

Our new upgraded Transmission Control Modules will become available at this time likewise. It will function properly on all builds of the 6.4L trucks/engines. HIGHLY recommended for Job1 build trucks (8EAxxxxx, 8EBxxxxx, and some 8ECxxxxx VIN's) when running in conjunction with the new 310RWHP tune. This upgrade will boost current/voltage to the VFS shift solenoids internal to the transmission and provides a much more positive shift. Shift feel is much quicker with this installed; less "slam" feeling yet with a stouter overall shift function to preserve the life of the transmission under the extreme torque loads of the new race calibration. An aftermarket torque converter is still recommended, but this will add significant life to factory or aftermarket transmission parts. Pricing will be $699.00; this price will include the necessary changes to the 310RWHP tune (and your existing 275HP tune) if purchased in conjunction with the module. All other HP levels can be modified for half-price (37.50 each, or 100.00 for a set of 3) at time of purchase likewise.
This module will ONLY work with the Spartan Phalanx. SCT or other devices are not supported and will cause transmission damage.

Upgraded fuel injection rails will also be released in a similar timeframe. These provide a 30% increase in fuel storage volume (to help dampen pressure fluctuations during injection events) and a 100% increase in overall fuel flow capacity. Gains are 20-25RWHP on our race tunes and 45+RWHP when using nitrous on the stock injection pump. These can be installed without cab removal; all needed injection lines will be included with the kit. Final pricing to be announced shortly.

#18 ·
Re: I'm addicted 2

My bad. Quoted wrong post first time
tcm is recommended for most hp potential, i doubt longevity is a major factor.

310RWHP Tune

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.