Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Tire options for 38's??

923 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  FordSuperDuty05 
#1 ·
I've got a 38/15.5/20 Nitto mud grapplers now with about 3k miles.. They are pretty loud.. I'm looking for something to replace them in either a 37x15.5 or a 38x15.5 with alot less noise.. Anyone have any ideas?

#7 ·
had 38 grapplers liked the noise lasted long time but just swapped em running 37" M16 swampers and like em better than my 37 toyos. Super quiet tire and perform as well as the grapplers but have good wet weather traction like an A/T. had tons of tires and i plan on probably replacing these with another set when they wear. so far tons of tread left at 16K with tons of burnouts and getting wild at the ranch. just my .02

#9 ·
Mickey Thompsons ATZ or MTZ are very quiet.

#10 ·
im Running 37 13.50 20 Kuhmo road venture MTs and from other trucks i have riddin in and others tires i have owned personally with off road tires they are quiet for a mud tire. But i do like those BFG KM2 MUd Terrians i wouldnt mind a set of those 38 14.50 20's when they come out keep me posted on that i like the way that tire looks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.