Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

BOOM!

11K views 106 replies 35 participants last post by  bbbxcursion 
#1 ·
ill post pics and a vid in the morning. she was running good. if anyone has a cheap motor let me know. lets just say there is a window on both sides.

#3 ·
that sucks but pics would be cool to see it.

#4 ·
Damn. Good luck. Subscribed.

#14 ·
not when its locked up tight lol:pointlaugh:. its the stock motor w/ 123k on it never had the heads off. pics and vid loading now.;)

#15 ·
pass. side

drivers side

and the long awaited video. got to about 180ft, it was feeling great then i heard this pop. still not sure what it was but it lost power but the rpms were 3k when i looked down so what do you do at that point but hold it on the floor. went on out then it lock up. man that sled hurts when you are goin that fast.
boom 001.avi videos from entertainment videos on webshots

#19 ·
sorry to see that :doh:
do you think it blew a head gasket or something and hydrolocked it?

#22 ·
LOL I would say the fact that he was running 600+HP on a stock bottom end would cause that to happen.

#23 ·
That thing was chuggin along though. Would of been one hell of a pull

#25 ·
I was hoping that wasn't going to happen. Do you just want a block or a whole engine? There's a complete, rebuilt one in Waynesboro for about $4300, a 97 salvage at Stauton wreaking, I got my block with low compression, so let me know if I can help. Sorry again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.