Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.4 reg cab goes 11.5 @ 118

5K views 45 replies 29 participants last post by  BeastPowerX10 
#1 ·
congrats rudy!! this is on one stage of spray..they're about to hit it with the 2nd stage now.

#14 ·
That is awesome 10's are around the corner! :rockon:

#23 ·
This is correct. Second stage numbers? Congrats guys

#26 ·
I heard of injectors,modded pump,turbo upgrade all from elite, is my source wrong or is this like a frankie situation where he swore his truck was stock. How much does the truck wieght. Congrats on the time and mph, its coming around for ya.

#32 ·
I know mike, there's lots of guys up here running what's suppose to be the same tune and 112mph is all they can do. So what are matt and rudy doing differently that they are getting 118,119. That's a big jump.

#33 ·
Come on Shawn..... I ran a 119.77mph on Sat. I know you weren't there but not everyone is only runnin 110-112. Plus I've ran over 117 a few times. I chattered my way outta the hole and still got a 119. If the track was perfect I would have got a 11.5ish@120ish mph. I hit 110mph on fuel alone. Truck with me in it is 6850lbs. I'm not pickin at ya Shawn, just lettin ya know not everyone up here is behind Matt and Aaron. My time is but not my mph.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.