Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

First fuel lab pump results

820 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  matthewd11 
#1 ·
I just ditched the walbro for a fuel lab pump because the walbro wasnt keeping up with my 370cc hybrids. Now to business...

This pump is HUGE! It is physically 4 times the size of a walbro pump. I couldnt believe it when i pulled it out of the package. (thanks dennis!!)

I used the factory wiring to trigger a relay with 10 gauge wire that feeds and ground the pump, both at the battery.

It seems to fluctuate a couple psi while driving normal, the walbro didnt really move while driving, but at WOT in the race setting, would drop to 15-20 psi. On the race setting (drag 3 b), the fuel lab only drops 4-5 psi with the pump on reduced speed set at 63 psi!

I want to thank Dennis at ITP Diesel for the fast service and shipping! Great product you have!

This truck is just stupid. It feels as fast if not faster than my old turbo foxbody mustang. :hehe: What a difference holding fuel pressure does.

Props to the Swamps crew and Dennis for the fuel parts! You guys gave me one bad ass daily driver LOL

See less See more
#6 ·
I put it to the test today, and it only flucuates 3-4 psi @ WOT from part throttle. This is with 370/400% Hybrids. It has a -10 tank pickup, -8 feed, to pump, -6 to engine with a bowl delete. All with stock wiring. Granted this is with a stock 17* pump, cause my gen 3 is on the way back from swamps, but i dont see how that would effect moving fuel, just atomization.

You truly dont need these huge pumps to keep up with monster injectors!!!

#8 ·
That's awesome! I'm Jealous.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.