Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New twin turbo set up...

6K views 66 replies 19 participants last post by  Redneck6.0L 
#1 ·
Who's heard what about the new twin set up that, I think, Elite diesel has on there website?

#3 ·
Check out elite's website. They offer a compound setup for our 6's now. You'll notice there is no price! LOL I read you have to upgrade injectors as well(never mind head studs, gasket, connecting rods)! I don't know anyone or even heard of anyone trying them out.

#4 ·
There are a few out there, one competed in the diesel power challenge recently and yes you have to call to get a price.

#6 ·
plus injectors, fuel system, lift pump, studs, intercooler, egr delete, transmission on top of the basic mods everyone has like the intake custom tunes and exhaust. all in your looking at well over that inital price of 10000. youll probibly be in close to 10 G alone if not more just to support the turbos but it is the ultimate setup for a daily driver that can still tow and lay down some good numbers. someday id like a good compound setup, for now ill be going with a small non vgt and 190 or smaller injectors.

#25 ·
christ.....if my twin set up spooled that slow....I wouldn't be posting it at all....(THAT's WHY I DON'T HAVE A SET YET!!!!)

My single 66 spooled faster then that, and prolly made just as much power.

Sorry....If a set of twins can't have instant off the line power....f#ck it.....it ain't worth it.

Not every twin set is for All out racing......some of us want 800 HP in a daily driver....and still be able to pull a trailer...

#50 ·
maybe i should bring tyler's truck down, if tadd beats him, then he can have a shot at the title, knowing it won't make more than one pass before breaking:poke::postwhore2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.