Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

600 hp true daily drivers....that arent currently broke

12K views 90 replies 39 participants last post by  Deputydog 
#1 ·
Who all is out there driving a documented 600+hp fuel only 7.3 truck every day?

Charles and Thuglike come to mind.

who else?

just curious..

#2 ·
Blowby drives his a lot.

#12 ·
The only problems I've had are IPR's so far. 1 went bad and the last time the wires on the harness fused together. Other than that AE says I should have a miss..but I don't and she runs great.

#19 ·
My truck is back on the road again. Well see how close I get this time around.

#23 ·
I need to fix my sig but I have been driving all day everyday in Houston heat for the past 2 1/2 months with my new motor. Full Swamps build, 250cc bcodes and gt42 turbo. Funny you started this thread Gare.. I was about to start one about being able to truly have a 600 horse daily driver that is RELIABLE! I have had absolutely no problems and I couldnt be happier. Granted I drive like an old man 90 percent of the time. But 600 its nice driving around with 600 only a knob turn away. Im tkaing it to the track next month whenever the next meet up is.

#27 ·
oh when ever matt feels like sending stuff for me to try. He has only sent me 1 tune and thats a mild daily driver one. The truck is very driveable now which before it was not, these new injectors are freaking wild. At the moment im content with the tune he sent me, its a nice smooth good shifting tune. Once i get to 1000 miles and switched over to syn oil i'll have him send some nasty stuff :D

#29 ·
only reason i dont drive mine more is cause of a welded rear and soft, expensive sts tires. o and i only have one program on my chip:evil.

#31 ·
YA I'm still parting pieces out. It's still a 600 + HP capable truck. :doh:

#32 ·
Speakin of smoke.. I can black out somebody or I can floor it and not smoke any more than a stock truck. Again, all with the switch. It really is nice. I need to get off my fat azz and take some videos..

#33 ·
with the mods in my sig I only made 531 this past weekend when I dynod, with stock fuel system and fuel pressure gauge at 0, and I used the bottle, only 470s of fuel, again no fuel pressure at wot.

I think with a fuel system the truck will be about the 510 mark and I would like to swap my 80% nozzles to 200's and that I hope gets me 560ish.

#36 ·
:doh: oops!

common guys, dont beleive it made 500hp and 8910 foot pounds of torque?

#39 ·
Garret, its not too bad on the lower settings, i have to be really careful on the hot settings though.

Taking a trip down to swamps next weekend to have it live tuned.

Mike, understandable. I'll have some numbers soon.

FWIW, i have 400/400% (flow 370cc) and a BFH, swamps IDM and tuning as well as other supporting mods..

I never have asked dave, but does swamps have a dyno? :doh:

#68 ·
def. kris we need to get yours on the dyno and see what she puts out!!!:drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.