Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

body lift question

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Looney 
#1 ·
alright my buddy has a 95 Reg Cab F250, 7.3 Auto truck, Hes needing to add a body lift with his suspension to clear his wheel/tire combo.... The problem/question is, He cant find one that says it will work on a diesel, I would think that the ones sold for a F150 Reg Cab Long Bed and Gasser 250's are the same.... Any info ?? Thanks

#3 ·
I threw my fan schroud away. everything else fit perfict, and I havent had any over heat problems yet

#7 ·
So nothing major as I thought, other than having to mod the fan schroud, and for the shifter?..... He does do some towing, but doin some mods to the schroud is no big deal...

#8 ·
I forgot I had to grind on the 4x4 shifter a little (where the bolt clamps it tight) so I could rotate it away from the hump a little bit, but it was a piece of cake

#10 ·
bout time buddy...... :ford:

#11 ·
....and I see that you broke out the big words "diamond plate fuel transfer tank".... haha just kiddin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.