Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Maryland int raceway sat. 8-8-09

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  woodduck97 
#1 ·
Had a bad turn out for diesel drags. saw docboy and woodduck, but not sure if anyone eles from PSN was there. have to admit i saw the fastest D-max i have ever seen( CONSISTANT 11.04 1/4 mile times and under 1.4 60') truck was haulin azzzzzz.:tree:

#17 ·
I was dissapointed at the turnout, i feel if they are advertising big names on their flyers they should show up or not put them on there. Had a good time watching bunny run her car though that thing hauled the mail!

#18 ·
Yea that duramax was fast as hell but liked gregs truck better. It was nice to meet a few of the members off of the nation thow. Also met Mr. Rosewood his self very nice person to talk to. Lots of helpful information from him. Would have liked to seen some more trucks run and more people there. I was going to run for fun but 40 to join then 35 to race and I had already paid 20 to get in. Just a little to much for the pocket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.