Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anderson Silva

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  imelmo 
#1 ·
um, Is this guy super human? The fight against Forrest lastnight was...crazy.

#10 ·
Forest throwing a fight would be the most remote of possibilities. AS is just amazing. I love Forest, I think that he is great fighter, but these new MMA style fighters are walking all over their competition. It almost looked like an exhibition fight though, until you could see how upset Forest was, that was not fake.

#13 ·
his jaw was dislocated, thats why he ran off, so I'm told.

Griffin is my favorite fighter, because of his personality. After watching the Pre Fight deal Spike did, I was glad BJ Penn beat Florian.

Silva is just a monster. Maybe he could fight Brock Lesnar:D

#14 ·
Brock Lesner ? Silia is a good fighter but that is like comparing a 22 cal to a 44 mag. Not that I like Brock. I read an article at UFC that Anderson is going to lay down his title at 185 and move to the 205 division. A fight between him and Lyota Machita would be real interesting. As for Forest I like him as a fighter but Anderson's reaction time is much to fast for guys like Forest.

#16 ·
Um Duh. Its gonna take someone who can either out fight, or completely out muscle him. I bet the latter is more like it.

I don't like the guy. I was hoping that Griffin would somehow manage to get ahold of him and get him down, and just waylay his face. But, he's slow and Silva looks like some kinda Spiderman Monkey.

Wish Dana White woulda let him fight Floyd Mayweather in a strictly boxing match. Least someone woulda beat him....

#17 ·
THat is correct Adam. That is what Anderson said. But you saw what the boss Dana said. I for one would really like to see it. Silva has proven himself to be more than competitor in the 205lb division. No one in the 185lb division can even sratch the guy. Dana knows people want to see someone give him a good fight. He himself said that he wanted to go to the 205lb division. Now do ya really think he will stop short of trying to take that belt?

#20 ·
It wasn't an interview it was just a conversation between him and Dana. It was on UFC.com the news section. But it really doesn't matter what he said. I don't see anyone beating Lyotta in the 205lb class "just my opinion". So as driven a man as Anderson is he will have to fight for the belt. Also these guys shouldn't have a problem doing this. After all it is a sport. Not like they are mad at each other. I think a lot of the chit talk is hype for the public anyway. If they look at it as a sport why not fight? Treated like football, basketball, or hockey. Shouldn't be a problem. If there is a problem then they are taking something away to the sport that they try so hard to build.

#21 ·
No, I just don't feel like dropping that much weight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.