Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

48" diesel single stack

4K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  CSIPSD 
#1 ·
What would be the best size 5", 6", 7", 8" I think 8" is to big for me. But i don't want to buy a 6" and then think i would be happy with a 7". So for anyone that can help me pick let me know.thanks

#2 ·
48"!!!?? I think that might be way to tall. I like the look of 36 better but thats just my .02 6 or 7 would look good, 8 is way to big.

#5 ·
i was just at carlisle all truck nationals and while i was there i picked me up at 8 inch by 26 inch tall black chrome!!! right now i have a 6 inch lift on 37 but im planning on leveling it!!

#8 ·
I am running 6" stacks that stick just above the cab. Just enough to give them a sneek peak if you look at it from the front. LOL

#19 ·
i run a black single 8in. stack which i made myself it measure 44 inches from the bed floor to the top of the cab i hate it when it sticks up above the cab it cost me 40 bucks to make and definatly turns some heads plus the sound is awsome very deep not loud just deep its quieter than my single 5in i had

#20 ·
i may not have a 48 inch tall stack but i have 36 black chrome i will post a pick up possibly tomorrow!!

#21 ·
i got 6"x48" dual stacks on my truck, and they stick up over the cab about 8-10"

#22 ·
heres a few pics!!!!

#24 ·
First page... He is a sponser of this site...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.