Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Turbo compressor wheel

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  familytradition3 
#1 ·
Has anybody used the Xtreme Diesel Perfomance X-wheel turbo wheel???

#9 ·
Is your turbo surging?

#10 ·
mine wasn't surging but i putting in a whole new motor so i figured what the heck just get one and give it a shot

#11 ·
well worth the 80 bucks

#15 ·
Dan,

Bring it and your stuff to one of the NTXPSA mod parties and you'll have plenty guys who have done this before to help you out. We should be having one within the next 30 days or so.
I did mine on the truck and it wasn't too bad. I had some help, too. The only challenge on mine was the lift....couldn't stand on the ground and get to the turbo. ;)

#13 ·
now I hear that if you install one it sounds alot better like it wistles more. Is that true?

#14 ·
Yep,but it moves less air than the newer stock wheels.

#18 ·
i put the ats compressure housing on mine. how would the WW work with the housing. I thought about buying one but didnt know if it was worth the money.

#19 ·
You'll get alot more whistle.:evil

#20 ·
how much of a performance add will it give. will it give quicker spool, more boost, more volume or if any or more

#21 ·
No performance gain,little less volume,2-3 psi less boost,little faster spool-up.Basically with the ATS housing you'd install the WW just fer more whistle.

#22 ·
ok. thanks. the whistle aint worth the money IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.