Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1990 super coupe electrical issues

834 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  1064rg 
#1 ·
im not sure if you guys can help but ive get good answers on here every time i ask something so here it goes. we have a 1990 thunderbird super coupe. it is not a daily driven car and sits in the garage most of the time and when i was out in the garage today the interior lights were blinking :confused:. i shut the doors tight and it still does it. i have no idea where to start i rarely work on the car because its a pita to do anything. but if anyone knows these cars and knows where i could start looking any help would be appreciated
sorry for the long post

thanks

#5 ·
Douse the door switch with WD-40, open and close the door exactly 137 times. Not 100, not 150, 137, it is the magic number.

#7 ·
pull it oout and use a multi meter see if it stays open or closed when pushed simple continuity check should do it.

#11 ·
hummm...I have registered, w/o paying, and can still post, but my access is limited. I have a 93 sc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.