Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

rsk

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  JAKE 
#1 ·
anyone built their own? it looks pretty simple. i have seen a few that people have built their own and theyre running them but they look really jank/unsafe. i figured if they can run those i can probably build a much better quality one fairly easily.

#3 ·
shackle reversal/rsk= reverse shackle kit. im wanting to do the five inch. looks fairly simple.

#4 ·
I'm building my own. I just didn't like the idea of notching or shimming the bumper and thought I could do better. Should have it finished at last later this month.

#6 ·
ya i dont know anyone with the 5 inch. there is one guy in the town im in but her got kinda wierd when i asked him about his truck. so if anyone could take measurements for the 5 inch that would be great

#8 ·
i actually have a friend with a 3 inch i just remembered. if i cant get the correct measurements off that ill let u know. how did that five inch improve the ride quality?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.