Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

upgraded hpop?

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  73smoker 
#1 ·
So what are the options for a upgraded hpop that is not just someone modding a stock style pump. I know there is TE and the stealth pump any other suggestions. I just want one to run a bigger set of hybrids to get their full potential. So i dont think i would need anything like the stealth stage 3 Thanks

#2 ·
Swamps Gen 3, BTS, TE, Stealth stage 1,2,3, and Dieselsite Overdrive/Adrenaline.

Pick you pony and ride it.

#6 ·
I thought the adrenaline was a modded stocker? Ive been hearing mixed reviews with it. Looking at a set of 270s. Plenty of fuel hoping I would be able to detune them slightly if needed. but there a good deal

#7 ·
really don't hear much out of the stealth camp.
everyone still happy with theirs?

all the units seemed to have a glitch here and there but all seem solid now.

#8 ·
Gen 3 seems to have the most oil volume avaible as of now. Nevermind that chunk of billet aluminum is...:drool:

If you dont mind deleting your fuel bowl that is, its only 1600$ and installs within 15 minutes taking your time.

#13 ·
thats not that bad compared to some of the others price wise, would this be the last pump you would have to buy? meaning is it reliable is it good for bigger say non street-able injectors?:shrug:

#12 ·
good to hear that all the big oil hpops are working well....
now it really is pick your pony and ride it.

some require fuel bowl delete, some flow more oil, but all are sound choices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.