Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Cams

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  big_stroker 
#1 ·
Im probably beating a dead horse here, but has there been any cams proven to add power or work better than stock?

The thought of a different cam has crossed my mind for this new engine so Im just looking for a bit of info.

#3 ·
daves cam works. i dont have hard data like a dyno sheet or anything. spool up is better and its still pullin hard at 4k. nate will tell you the same thing. i would buy it over again.

#5 ·
I talked to Nate a while back about it and turbo setups, he said the same about it. Since then Ive talked to a few other people who have had different reviews about it and reccomended something else.

#7 ·
shoot dave a pm on cost, i dont remember. no it helps spool up and makes it easier to drive. its not an extreme type of grind that would do that.

Talk to JD at South Houston Engine Service 1-800-477-1833 I had them build me a perf. long block with head work and cam work and some other stuff. He told me that they do the machine work for DI.
they dont do di's cams though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.