Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

my motor build

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ctoney063 
#1 ·
So not sure if this is that interesting, but here it is. If you don't like it I will remove it. I started this build to put in my '96 350 cc that i use as a tow rig. I had low compression and 240xxx miles. I found a SD core motor for cheap and started tearing it down. It had a miss in no.8 and sever dents in the top of the piston. One cool thing, it's an 01 motor, and guess what, forged rods!;)
If anyone has suggestions, questions, whatever, put em up. Thanks for reading, I will take some pics, and post those.

#4 ·
Well, the new motor should be back from the machine shop by the end of the week. Hope to have it reassembled by the end of th month and rady to drop in october. Went .030 over bore and am rebuilding with all the sd top end, got my intercooler and piping ready. May be achance that all the pipes will fit with the sd turbo and pedestall, we'll see. I'll post pics when we get'er built.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.