Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

looking for sled and dyno

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  motoxracer42 
#1 ·
does any one know where i can rent a sled for sled pulls and does anyone have a protable dyno?

hit me up we can talk money....

#5 ·
You can't just rent a sled. You get the whole sha-bang! The whole gosh darn pulling company. Most owners won't let anyone else run their sled. I have contacts if you are trying to get one put together. Let Matt know what you are thinking and I can get ahold of the sled owner.

#6 ·
im working with my attorney on the legal stuff right now on putting on a truck event in yuba city at the fairgrounds. i looking on doing dyno runs a sled pull and maybe a tug a war. have a lot of poeple down for it just have to get a the legal #### out the way. your guys help would be great.

(sisco you dont make enough money to rent a sled lol.) that right matt i don't sorry my daddy don't love me that much LOL ;):peeman:

#7 ·
lmao you would wanna do a tug a war you ****. we will most likely have a sled pull next year at fair. ive been working with tim on it and he wants to do it pretty bad. so is that going to be motorcycle related since you run a bike shop lol. hopefully you can pull it off but your going to need lots of help. maybe daddys help ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.