Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

So I caught an f350 mule in town today.....

4K views 46 replies 32 participants last post by  HPAddict 
#1 ·
I was cutting throught town and I caught 2 next gen dualies running around. They had them disguised, but I got some pix anyway. If you haven't heard one yet, the 6.7L diesel is really, really quiet. I got some pix of the truck and the drvetrain I'll upload when I get home. The driver said it's getting 16 mpg right now without the trailer.

Pix soon to come!!!!!

#2 ·
OWWW I can't wait to see these. Did they still have the black mats on them?

#3 ·
I can't wait to see them....:rockon:

#5 ·
Yeah, they had the mats trying to disguise what they were. They even had the dash covered up. Lol. It will be later tonight, i'm swapping torque converters in my car now.

#6 ·
If you are swapping converters then why are you on PSN:poke:

J/K, looking forward to those pics...

#10 ·
awesome. thats a great eye on u. ever thought of joining the paparazi gang

#12 ·
Nothing gets by this eye. I spotted the truck heading toward the highway. He turned on a side street as i started taking pictures. I turned the truck and trailer around down the street and headed back to find the truck again. He stopped for lunch and to wait for the mules in the convoy (I saw 2 of them) and get lunch. You can see the car/truck/trailer in this one.

#21 ·
:whs:
Man brother you did a great job getting those pics. I haven't seen that much detail in any publication.
Ya great job...:ford:

#22 ·
awesome find and pictures!!

I want to do the oil change already!
I can't wait to see these 6.7s in person, I'm way too excited!!

also- look on the transmission, it says 6R140 on the passenger side. hmmmm 6 speed, i'd say it's confirmed :D And it looks like they are getting some more power out of the truck since even the trans has a 140 prefix. From what I know the number is in reference to the transmissions torque ability. So they are saying this will hold 1400lb/ft. Great stuff all over!!
and the tail pipe looks like a delete pipe from some company haha

#26 ·
dang definitely don't get that much detail from any of the spy photo's

I dunno about the exterior looks from what I can see though, looks VERY VERY similar to the current GMC's I think. Otherwise looks great. These trucks really look promising though, specially if they can be anything like the 6.4's

x2 on that exhaust though, yuck

#27 ·
I wonder what they're planning to v-band onto that exhaust tip? And I wonder if the cow paint will be available when it comes out? :D

#36 ·
I wonder what they're planning to v-band onto that exhaust tip?
Thats the first thing I thought too! It's already setup to do a rearmount turbo for a triple setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.