Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Will driving a certain vehicle make you gay over time?

3K views 42 replies 25 participants last post by  Aljay 
#1 ·
Been rolling this thing for about 8 months now. :doh:

Nothing wrong with it (per say). Just tired of pulling up somewhere and getting sneered at by local clowns in crewcabs sportuing their Banks stickers. All I can do is make a mental note of the vehicle for later. lol

Everytime I see a dang crewcab Powerstroke (of any kind) on the highway, I begin to drool/foam at the mouth from envy. I miss driving something with some Cajones. :(

I can truly say I have truck withdrawal. LOL

(I think I've watched the video of my truck idling on Youtube like 50 times now)

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Will driving a vehicle make you gay over time?

Been rolling this thing for about 8 months now. :doh:

Nothing wrong with it (per say). Just tired of pulling up somewhere and getting sneered at by local clowns in crewcabs sportuing their Banks stickers. All I can do is make a mental note of the vehicle for later. lol

Everytime I see a dang crewcab Powerstroke (of any kind) on the highway, I begin to drool/foam at the mouth. I miss driving something with some Cajones. :(

I can truly say I have truck withdrawal. LOL
Will driving a vehicle make you gay over time?
Are you drooling over the truck or the driver?

#8 ·

ooh man ..sorry to here that...my wife had one with the 4 banger and it was way way under powered and it was brand new...hang in thare man...:doh:
Ya. This one is an automatic too, so its a lil laggy on the bottom. LOL

If you stomp it, it will turn 6 grand.

#10 ·

I feel your pain. Been stuck driving my moms escape since my truck has been down. Finally got the 6 leaker back on the road 2 weeks ago and i feel like a man again. People actually get out of your way when you ride their ass in the fast lane. :ford:

#13 ·

I feel your pain. Been stuck driving my moms escape since my truck has been down. Finally got the 6 leaker back on the road 2 weeks ago and i feel like a man again. People actually get out of your way when you ride their ass in the fast lane. :ford:
Thats the thing! These trucks demand respect on the road.

The Tracker....not so much.

#11 ·

Sell that thing and find a ranger or somethin to commute:poke:

#12 ·

I drove it to florida one time...and we put a back pack on the roof and straped it down ...then got back on the freeway and the drag from that one bag would not let the tranny stay in ODLOL...had to put the bag back in!:doh:

#15 ·

:whs:

#16 ·

It's not quite as bad as driving a new Beetle around.

#17 ·

It's not quite as bad as driving a new Beetle around.

A least the Beetle could be a diesel...

#23 ·

i get no respect on the road with my single cab ranger but i do love rollin around incognito with the stealth mode tint. my 5% brow is almost half the damn windshield :evil
Yea, not that we do it :lookaround:, but you can sip-and-cruse in my explorer and never draw any attention. Im gonna have some "Mothers against drunk driving" stickers made for it.

#22 ·

I kinda know how you feel. My daily driver is a 98' :ford: Explorer. 136k on the clock and zero problems. I started driving it when diesel went to $5 a gallon last year. And diesel trucks are not getting any cheaper, so driving the exploder saves miles on my diesel. I wont even pull up next to a diesel truck @ a stop light because of embarrassment. Im keeping it around for when diesel goes back up shy high.

#26 ·

It could be much worse. Here is my Daily driver before this:

LOL

Did DI do most of the mods to that beast? How much more BOOSSHT did it have with that hood scoop? :pointlaugh:

#27 ·
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#28 ·
At least the Honda had a hood scoop and rally stripes, right up there next to the tracker on the **** scale though!

#29 ·
i'd rock that honda. Be funny as sh*t to rock that thing. the tracker is just a truly gay vehicle. The honda can be taken as a joke and driven spiritually without a care in the world.

#30 ·
Everyone is right thought you might as well have an Obama sticker or some other horrible stuff lol

#31 ·
:grouphug:

#32 ·
HAHA fun to drive ................. But its still a scion.

At least it will get out of its own way if needed. I did enjoy riden in my truck today on the way to midloathian and it was like people see you in the mirror and move over. The B does get better fuel economy tho.

Attachments

#34 ·
I was looking for a non gay car when I started having to travel hundreds of miles for work. The ole diesel mercedes was the answer.
People dont think your gay driving that thing.
I dont think.........

#35 ·
I don't think it'd MAKE you gay, but I'm pretty sure you'd have to be gay to pick one up in the first place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.