Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Crab Walk/Sled Pull by the SuperCrawler on 54s

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  houseofdiesel 
#1 ·
I just did my first official sled pull with the SuperCrawler at the Stanisluas County Fair Saturday in Turlock California. Man was it a blast. I tried doing a pull a couple of weeks prior at the Casa De Fruita Valley Tractor Pull Association, but snapped the hitch from the welds right off the line, so to me this was redemption and I had no idea what to expect going up against all the guys in the 8500 Lb class that are set up to do this with counter weights, little tires, and big turbos. The Super Crawler is still running the stock 03 turbo with Hypermax Injectors, Mach 7 Tuner, BD Diesel Transmission, and the Stock Tcase. Man was I impressed though. I looked out the window the first time to check out the rear steer, and about half way I looked out again cause I couldn't feel the sled. The second part of the VIDEO is from the Top Truck Challenge. We took first in the truck pull by over a vehicle length. The Cement truck weighed in at 35,000 Lbs. that morning. Second place was a 6BT Cummins powered rock buggy, and third went to a sweet Orange 500 Cube Chevy powered 4 Seat Buggy. If you've never seen a video of Four Wheelers Magazines Top Truck Challenge buy the 09 Video when it comes out there was some crazy action. There may be some rock series events across the nation that have some pretty good shows, but not with rigs this big with such great video coverage. The Cummins buggy won the Competition, but it being a buggy hes just really set up for it. We were way too big and struggled a lot because of it. Oh well here's the video link.

See less See more
#4 ·
Damn that truck is a beast...

#12 ·
New Video Clip

Just added a new video clip of the SuperCrawler taking the waterfall in the tank trap at Mud N Yer Eye a month prior to Top Truck. It was just before I flopped it, after I mobbed through the Canyon. Oh and the rig makes the Waterfall look small and easy. Its not, check out the video in my favorites of a rig that flopped at the top of the waterfall.

#15 ·
That thing is sweet guess I am going to have to order the video now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.