Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

hybrids

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Pipewhiner 
#1 ·
Hi Im new to PSN but pretty obvious you guys know your #### ive been doin alot of reading. My truck is a 00 manual. Im looking to buy a set of 238 hybrids. My goal is 450ish -500ish I was wondering what % nozzels I would need to get this. Rest of my setup is TN BB, TW chip, 5in exhaust, banks IC , modded IDM and im going w/ the adreanline and fuel upgrades. Any other suggestions would be great. I also what can i expcept to spend on a set of hybrids ive found one set for $1900 Any reason not to buy the remans? thanks.

#2 ·
first things first, if you're gonna go hybrids i would seriously consider selling that tn bb turbo, any more than stock, they tend to check out, pick up a garrett bb if thats what youre looking for, and as for used injectors, thats always a tossup, you dont know what kind of engine they came out of, for tuning and hybrids through swamps i think they run right around 2500,

#3 ·
Yea i ve heard lots of stuff about the TN but i think i will just run it till it goes and save back for a H2e. Anybody specific to talk to at swamps??

#4 ·
Talk to Dave at Swamps. He is a great guy and can answer all your questions.

#10 ·
100% over should put you right there. I did 467 with about 80% over nozzles...

first things first, if you're gonna go hybrids i would seriously consider selling that tn bb turbo, any more than stock, they tend to check out, pick up a garrett bb if thats what youre looking for, and as for used injectors, thats always a tossup, you dont know what kind of engine they came out of, for tuning and hybrids through swamps i think they run right around 2500,

No reason to get rid of the turbo. It works great with a set of hybrids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.