Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pro Comp extreme all terrains, opinons

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  06powerstroke 
#1 ·
who all has em? do or did you like them? how did they do in different sittuations
-kam

#2 ·
I have them and really like them so far. Ride good, not too much noise and they dig and clean out good.

#4 ·
what size are yours? Mine are 33's and they are a lot quiter that the firestone destinations I had.

#9 ·
My buddy has them in 38s I think and he loves them and his are not that loud.

#14 ·
I can also vouch for wills tires being really loud. They are a higher pitched howl also instead of a deep low howl.

#15 ·
LOUD?!!? You guys have got to be kidding me! These tires are very quiet for an offroad tire. I can hear some trucks coming from down the road. I can barely hear mine over the wind noise and engine. I love this tire, I will be buying these again when it's time...

#16 ·
A friend has them and he seems to like them. I have X terrains on both my trucks and really like them. The only thing about my tires is reverse is kinda iffy since they are dirrectional. If you can get the X terrains for close to the same price I would say go for it just because they look so much more bad ass with the tread down the sidewall. In UT I would say you have similar weather to me in CO and would be fine with either tire.

#17 ·
I have a set of 37's. I don't find them loud but I think it is what Cat Rebel was saying. It depends on what size rim you have them on.The more you widen them the rougher and louder the ride

#19 ·
I have 35 12.5's too. Wonder why yours seem loud...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.