Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

pics and video from this weekend

3K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  FordSuperDuty05 
#1 ·
here are some pics and vids from this weekend

First in the local pull the red 6.4 beat me by less than a foot in the pull off!!!

Here is my buddy who ran in the stock class, they were letting dmax's with wieghts run in the stock class WTF??? they didnt win anyway and im suprised no one busted a center link

See less See more
#9 ·
thanks guys. The first pics are from glendock wyoming i run 37 13.50 toyo mt the red one runs the same tire but 22 rim killer truck 275

nothing broke yet sled pulled in the truckfest pull...what a cluster pulled 289... Next closest was a dodge that pulled 282... Mine didnt count because i coulnt make the 8k weight limit... I was mad...mad mad got an awesome vid of the pull and good pics... No one could belive a ford went that good.

drag racing tomorrow hoping for good runs

#30 ·
They guy in the red 08 dually is a guy named lane i have not met him personally but he is a member of the North Texas Power Strokes and from everyone that i have talked to that has met him say hes a good down to earth nice guy and loves his diesel truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.