Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

638 fuel 823 on N20

7K views 64 replies 42 participants last post by  mech2161 
#1 ·
Just got done with a build and tuning on a 7.3 psd. 99 SD ex cab, Brian Ross from PA. We wound up with 638 best on fuel, 641 on some winshield fluid and 823 on a single stage of n20. BDP built engine, BDP/Casserly injs, BDP 75mm charger BDP tuning. There is more to be had in it but they needed to get back to PA and I wanted some sleep. :poke:

#3 ·
Great job BDP!

#4 ·
Good grief!! Way to go BDP.:bowfast:

#16 ·
Why? It's only a turbo, mounting system, injectors, headstuds, valve springs, pushrods, tranny, fuel system away!

LOL

#27 ·
I still like the 7.3 and is still main main source of business. We are still trying to advance 7.3 power, I try and get more power with everything that is diesel for that matter.

But to put it in respective, I run the same charger on my cr and have put down over 800hp on fuel on an old setup. I will have a new setup together next week that I think I can get close to 1000hp on that same charger. So more work to do yet on the 7.3.....

#32 ·
thats awsome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.