Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Another less then great night.

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  bigrpowr 
#1 ·
Well at least I got to drive home this time lol. Something is not right though. My first run I spun like crazy and the truck wouldn't shift into 5th. Second run I tightened my Caltrac's and it was a little better and it shifted into 5th. Third run spun and truck wouldn't shift into 5th again. Fourth run I was pissed off so I hit the juice. I had a .46 in the first stage and a .74 in the second. I boosted up to 10psi and as soon as I launched my motor reved but I barely moved so I backed outta it and got back into it around 100ft and she hooked. I hit the second stage just after the 330ft and my trap speed was 115.5mph. My 60ft was 2.9:doh::doh: My tranny has had about all the my crap and doesn't seem interested in working for me anymore under full power. With that 115 and a good launch I should be flirting with the 11's. But no one was running as fast as they can tonight. A local mid 10 second Cummins was running in the low 11's. In the next 2 weeks we will be relocating my batteries in the back and move my bottles further back. Hope to get some more weight over the rear tires. I have a true trac on the way as well. I'm hoping to get this truck dialed in by Blackout.

#7 ·
Hopefully that Suncoast will cure your tranny issues. Love to see a 6.4 dip into the 11's! :ford:

#8 ·
We will finish bolting the tranny up tomorrow morning and as long as the weather clears up I'll be goin back to the track in the evening. I drove my buddies Dodge with a NADP race trans over to the Ford dealership to pick up some oil and it shifted so nice. I'm so excited to feel the difference the Suncoast is gonna make. It's like Christmas tomorrow:D:D

#10 ·
You may not have gotten what you figured you would run, but I think it was one hell of a run!!!

#13 ·
it should run 12.0's like hot cakes once he gets it dialed. i really wasnt shocked that he went 115 ..if we can run 110 in 7900lb 4x4....he should have no prob. running that. 2wd's always trap a bit higher, as they have less drag. if he can get concistent 1.7's or low 1.8's ..look the f out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.