Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Well the bucket of bolts is no longer.....

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  SevenThree 
#1 ·
I finally got this "little" project done. The motor has crower rods, cometic gaskets, mahle pistons, a filled block, and a few other goodies. I went with a 10&2 micron filters, -10 feed line going into an aeromotive y block, -6 to and from the heads, into an aeromotive regulator, with a -6 returning to the tank. The trans is a TSI racing trans with an ATS 5star converter. I have an oil leak to chase down in the morning and install cross bolts in the downpipe. It should be a nice ride for the rest of the summer......

No dice on the pix. I dont have them downsized yet from the camera.

I'll try to get them tomorrow.

#3 ·
i dunno yet. gotta find the oil leak first. something says i dont have the required safety stuff for them. the truck should be there if i'm not working

#5 ·
I might make the trip out there early next week to run it back. Its alot easier to move in pieces!!!! I found the oil leak. It was a bad oring on the high pressure rail. Total cost, $0.67 Not bad. Gave me a reason to pull the down pipe and install the cross bolts I forgot to install when the cab was off.

#10 ·
Stock oil pump?

#11 ·
Stock oil for now. It only has 200hybrids. Weak sauce I know. I runs pretty good though. Waiting for a gen3 and 300's. It is a 71mm hx50 from house. The blue I'm not sure of the name of the color. It's slightly bluer than ford blue and metallic. Oh yeah, still deciding on the fuel pump. Everything else is set to go.

#15 ·
It took me like 45 minutes to pick that color. There is a million shades of blue that are really close to it. It really makes the motor pop in the truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.