Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

how long till the dp

5K views 51 replies 27 participants last post by  bigrpowr 
#1 ·
Hey how long after you order a dp dose it take to get to you

#11 ·
Yeah farrwest is kinda a small town in utah haha more up north , And i got l/p ,80 hp econ, 100 per'' ,120 race, 140 aggressive. and dpif you can make it faster that woud be grate

#15 ·
:whs:

#16 ·
Sounds like you cant wait craig :hehe:

#19 ·
ha ha yeah like he needs another ticket

#25 ·
like i really get in on it and let off and it like....ruff idles . ''ken jones '' owner of wild diesel told me that it was pulling a #### load of oil and i need a t' pump

#26 ·
he prob means it peters out in the high hp setting.
pretty soon he will be looking for a new high hp clutch and injectors::evil:
t pump would be a terminator ..unless he was refering to a p pump which are for dam rodges.

#30 ·
OMG ik cn we strt tpin comp wrds yt???

#33 ·
ha ha craig isnt known for his spelling you should try texting him ha ha. i cant wait to go for a ride in it that truck is mean with the evo on it i cant imagine what the dp is gonna be like!

#35 ·
ok sorry for my messed up spelling ;)dont cair i dont get on here for schooling in grammar, But i i love the dp its bad ass:D and i went to rmr(rocky mo'' raceway ) last night ha ha ran a 17 :doh: forgot to put in 4hi and forgot to boost. then a 15.8 and that is my best time . and is it safe to drive on the lope/idle stage ?

#36 ·
ok sorry for my messed up spelling ;)dont cair i dont get on here for schooling in grammar, But i i love the dp its bad ass:D and i went to rmr(rocky mo'' raceway ) last night ha ha ran a 17 :doh: forgot to put in 4hi and forgot to boost. then a 15.8 and that is my best time . and is it safe to drive on the lope/idle stage ?

You might not care about your posting but others do. This is an adult level website. Please from this point forward post in an intellegent manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.