Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Lotsa New GOODIES....Lots of pics...including stacks....

9K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  BigStroker 
#1 ·
Shes been needing some TLC here lately....

Took the old ranchand brush guard off and we put it on my bros truck. Once it was off I installed the new smoked headlights, painted the grill white and installed Smoked 3rd Gen Dodge lights.

Going around the truck back when I first got it in 2001 I installed the cheapy clear side blinkers from Autozone. Well these smoked Ford Dually fender lights fit perfect in the hole those were in and Look TONS better imo.

My old mirrors had rusted up and looked HORRIBLE!!! So a little 60 grit sand paper and some flat black paint I did this..

Also while I was at it I bought some VHT night shade and tinted the tails and LED third brake light. Before I sprayed them I taped off the red reflector on the tail just incase someone ever said they didn't see red(THEY LIE)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
I got my new 6" Miter Midnight Chrome stacks from Silverline(tm). I really think they just set the rest of the truck off:ford:

See less See more
#5 ·
Those are the next steps:D Once I get my new special front bumper:bowfast::poke:

I want to go 18's on the wheels.....but I am also thinkin bout blasting then powder coat the 17s

#18 ·
wow that midnight chrome is insane, looks even better now installed than it did on the showroom floor. Now if you could only get the rims in that :evil

Rest of the truck looks pretty sweet too, I love the little touches, usually what makes or breaks a vehicle.

#22 ·
killer set-up bud, nice OBS:evil...I really like the midnight chrome stacks in the miter cut, do they sell them in tips like say 3-4 ft long from 6" to 4" I want to run one out the side before my back tire on pass. side. You know I thought about running those Dodge lights on mine but installed smoke SD lights instead, yours look good.

I agree with everyone else, get those wheels blacked out...man I wish I could have that dana 60, love the stance...nice looking rig;)

#24 ·
post a pic up of your buddy's truck with the stack on

#30 ·
Wow the truck looks good. Like the look of the black chrome stacks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.