Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What brand is everyone using?

779 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  RedSmokey 
#1 ·
Those of you who run 16.5 wheels on you superdutys. I'm looking for a wheel in black thats wide enough for a 12.50 tire and am having no luck. 16.5 are a way of the past but I never thought it would be this bad. If you can think of a option for me let me know.

:D

#3 ·
Toby, get those 16.5's you were telling me about and get them powdercoated black. I have a guy that will blast and powdercoat for $50 a wheels.

a 16.5x9 or wider should be able to handle the tires your thinking of running. why wheels right now are 16x9 and the tires are about 13 wide.

And offer still stands, if you get the wheels im thinking of, and like my 16.5's better i will probably trade you if you want :D

#6 ·
Yea, thats what he charged to do the 18's on my camaro. About the same width to so im pretty sure the price will be the same. Let me know and i can hook you up with his info. Sometime soon im supposed to be taking matt's stack, jason's stacks, and my bumper to him to get powdercoating done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.