Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

You know it's Hot in Texas...........

3K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  Redfish 
#1 ·
I think it is time for some cooler weather with some rain.

See less See more
#3 ·
We are feeling it too. I was @ our ranch in Shiro this last weekend, and it is burnt up. All of the grass is brown, and our ponds are going dry. We might have to sell a bunch of cows before long.

#6 ·
My dad lives by the Horse Track on SH Tollway. He just had a sprinkler system installed at his house and he told me that he gets and evening shower about everyday or every other day.

I am on the lake and I can see the rain on the lake but nothing at my house. Maybe 30 seconds of sprinkles.

#8 ·
My niegbor asked me to wash and wax the SD so it would rain.
My reply was "maybe we all wear mocosines and beat tom toms".

#9 ·
Alvin has been getting a lil rain shower every now and then...but we need alot more

#12 ·
How hot's it getting out there? BTW, it hasn't rained here for months!

#16 ·
No rain and the temp gauge as 103 at the house. At 6:00

#13 ·
Wish i could give you some of our rain. We've been getting thunder storms almost every night for the last like two months.

#17 ·
I think the rain started about 2 weeks before TS and been going pretty much daily. I can only count about 6 days in 2 to 2-1/2 months that have been dry. The 40's-50's at night and only 70's in the day is begining to blow too. Cool and damp!!

Please come take some our rain and cold away!!

#26 ·
ya'll should be getting rain today???

#27 ·
huh... been low 90's here but the water temps at the springs are a constant 72*... :D although gulf waters are starting to heatt up.. fishing last weekend water temps were probably around mid 80's

#28 ·
that's awesome...Im due for a fishing trip

#29 ·
Clouds but no rain here on the lower coast. Water bill over 150.00
and grass still is dead looking. Just no hurricane to bring the wet stuff.

#34 ·
Yep, and still raining - 60 deg - rained every day this week too - this is becoming - way too depressing - almost everyday for 1-1/2 - 2 months :doh:

You guys want to come get some?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.