Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

teenage diesel heads unite

14K views 180 replies 114 participants last post by  TylerDillard 
#1 ·
who is all here under 20? list up your name location and age if ya want to!
kamren derrickson, 17 tooele county utah.......woodworker, musician, soap box opinionated bastard extraordinaire lol

#10 ·
Tyler Prange. Naples florida in the winter an boyne city michigan in the summers. an i work for my familys company an a high school student

#11 ·
freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots teenage diesel heads! any of yall in 4-h?
oh and i run a lawn care business too and i work for the military grocery store....

#16 ·
I turned 20 3 months ago, guess I don't fit in with you guys anymoreLOL

#18 ·
yea i just turned 21 this month , LOL i dont fit in either but i'm 21 , work on our farm, a tree service, me and dad run a machine shop, and i do small excavation (skid loader work) on the side as well.

#21 ·
21 in less than a month...I work in a Chit plant as an operator...seriously

#23 ·
navy veteren!!!!! cool!

#24 ·
im not in 4H, but i fix golfcarts...

#25 ·
Well sense more 20+ people are chiming in guess I will join the club!

Travis Osborne, 20, working at a Telecom company, UTI and Ford FACT grad, currently in college for computer networking.

#26 ·
I am 19, Live in Jersey. I went to Vocational school for Diesel Tech for about 3 months the teacher taught in a way I didn't understand so I transferred to automotive tech. did that for the rest of my high school year. Not in college yet don't plan to go for either auto/diesel just isn't something I wanna do for the rest of my life. Consider majoring in Marketing or Business.

I plan to join my local fire department as well, not looking at that as a career either just something for me to do on the side. I don't own a diesel either, although I learn more and more about them each day. I do know quite a bit about cars, and I try to help out when I can on this site as well.

#31 ·
I plan to join my local fire department as well, not looking at that as a career either just something for me to do on the side.
Seein this makes me think I'm also a Lieutenant of the Tri-Community Vol. Fire Dept. its the largest territory fire dept in Jasper Country we cover a little over 150 square miles...

#27 ·
Kyle Obarski, 18, Milwaukee Wisconsin.

Im moving up to Green Bay in 4 weeks for college to major in Business Administration.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.