Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I think I found Imelmo's replacement

6K views 49 replies 22 participants last post by  tons0torque 
#1 ·
:D
i dont want to jinks my self, but it's running really strong. A few weeks ago at Dr Perfromance dyno i took first place in the 500 class, made 507. then the next day at the play day i made 18 passes down the track with it being 105 degrees i was running a 8.70 after lowering tire psi a little. I took second place for fastest pass( if i had the bottle i would have taken first) the dodge that beat me ran 8.43 and he dyno 790 hp. Then last night i went to drag and brag, started out with 38 cars in my class i made it to 6th place before getting beaten, when i got that low the cars were 2 new Z06 vettes, Mercadezes AMG, Jeep all wheel drive srt 6.1 hemi, Trans AM. I think i could have beaten the jeep but i never got to line up with him. I am planning on coming down aug 7 to race with you guys. If it makes it threw all that beating i will have my confdience back up to putting on the bottle. I will be ordering the new superduty with the 6.7 at the first of the year, i think i can place my order in oct/nov then i will have a daily driver so the old 7.3 will be getting some of your b codes and turbo or turbos and i will go like hell and hold on. The truck will be put on a diet and hope i can get a 12.0 in the 1/4 mile out of it.

DIESEL INNOVATIONS!

Dyno Dynamics 514 RWHP/1060 ftlb

#4 ·
Dr Perfromance dyno i took first place in the 500 class, made 507. then the next day at the play day i made 18 passes down the track with it being 105 degrees i was running a 8.70 (about 425 hp) after lowering tire psi a little.
LOL

I took second place for fastest pass( if i had the bottle i would have taken first) the dodge that beat me ran 8.43 and he dyno 790 hp(about 550 hp).
LOL :hehe: LOL

I would say the dyno was a little off!!LOL I got to get down there to that one!! That 7.30 I ran yesterday would have to be at least 1400 hp on it!!!:eek:LOLLOL

So, we have another slow ass DI truck you are going to say is the greatest thing since slice bread huh?:doh:LOL

I bet it will go 129 mph tooLOLLOLLOL

#5 ·
LOL

LOL :hehe: LOL

I would say the dyno was a little off!!LOL I got to get down there to that one!! That 7.30 I ran yesterday would have to be at least 1400 hp on it!!!:eek:LOLLOL

So, we have another slow ass DI truck you are going to say is the greatest thing since slice bread huh?:doh:LOL

I bet it will go 129 mph tooLOLLOLLOL
I guess all 3 of the dyno's i have been on could be off. Range of 502-514 HP between the 3 of them.

And quiet frankly i really dont give a #### what your truck ran yesterday because from what i hear from the diesel site's you cant keep a motor together longer than about 2 passes!!!:pointlaugh: Dockboy

#7 ·
WTF, 8.70 makes news? I have a bout a 2 dozen customers that can claim that on Stage 2's and a stock turbo, stock fuel system. Matt went 8.4 couple weeks ago with Stage 2's and a .60 pill. That guy has every freakin thing you sell and is still slower.

So what am I missing, I would not even post up anything unless its under a 8.2.

#9 ·
Yeah i have had one of those so called having BEANS stage II injectors with stock turbo saying he could out run me, so we raced from a dig and i toasted him then he wanted to go from a 60 roll he got me at first but when i finally got mine truck straight and hooked back up by about 75 mph the race was over before it started, SO YOU TELL ME!

So i really dont care what guys claim they can do with less, i am happy with my truck for daily driving getting 18.9 mpg on average driving it right, then pulling 20K across west Texas and beaten Trans am's and mustang's at the track.
If i was real worried about it i would get in touch with the guy that i sold my 01 mustang that i built and drove running 9.20's in the 1/4 mile on all big block ford motor all fuel that i made about 100 pass in.

#8 ·
Dave sorry to say it but we had a little ol f-350 at Baytown in 06 that went 13.30s don't remember the mph but that was with a gt38r and tunes you did for a guy name Darrin I think it was.Me bud bought his injectors also.

Oh yeah all this was on a stock 17* pump no big oil.

#11 ·
one thing i can say is..bronco's truck looked really heavy in houston...prolly in the 8k range..and other than blowby and scotty, he was the only one throwing down for the fords (there) ..not sure on power or anything else..but it seemed to run good. iirc it ran high 13's ... i certainly wouldnt put his name near danny's... DAVID ... you trying to crucify him??? i now only post if im under 7.80 ...lol j/k

#12 ·
Well, unless I'm missing something.....it would appear that David is referrinig to the NUMBER of passes Matt is making vs the speed and power you guys are rippin his ass over.

Thats just my take on it, but I was going off the bolded comments, maybe I'm wrong....:poke:

#14 ·
Well, there was a guy at the Drag & Dyno day I put on at Cecil this year who made 40 passes!!!. Every one was a 13.3-13.4. He had fun, which is what counts, but what does it prove?? :confused: :shrug:

David's post implied that there is something special about a high 13 sec truck making multiple passes.....BFD :shrug::postwhore2:

Saturday, I drove 60 mi. to Maple Grove Raceway, ran multiple mid 11 sec passes, took 3rd place, and then drove home. Does it make the outcome any different or special because I drove there?:confused:

#16 ·
BFD on the whole deal. If Bronco would have posted himself his times everyone would have given him a pat on the back and congradulated him, its good times for a heavy truck. But since David did it and is acting like its some milestone then its gonna get bashed on pretty hard.

So it has made a bunch of passes, we have made probably 50+ passes at over 1000hp with Mikes truck and its still goin fine so what.

Bronco, nice times and keep up the good work.

David, surely you can try and come up with something better then that to sell parts. :doh:

#21 ·
I would like someone to explain something to me, because apparently I'm just too dumb to understand or to too dense to accept it for what it is...

Example:

DL: Check this out, (insert example here).

Random person: Waiting to DB approval.

DB: :rolleyes: I did that years ago.

Random people: :pointlaugh: Fail.

Seriously. Is this just pack mentally or does dockboy's sack sweat really taste like kool-aid??

#24 ·
DB tends to use any thread related to racing to promote his ego ..good bad , right or wrong..every thread db makes a post in there is a reference to some accomplishment. just like he said i sleep at the line..then he posts up his time slip and his is just as bad..he's really quick on the tree when he's behind the keyboard!! :hehe:

#26 ·
I didn't intend just to use DB as an example, but it just stuck out there. I have nothing against him personally and I respect the past accomplishments...

But DEAR GOD... it's getting rather annoying and somewhat painful.

EDIT: David just addressed it.

#35 ·
Please :rolleyes:

What a little crybabyLOL Did I hurt your little feelings?:mad:

David,

When you post your self serving BS, I'm going to call you on it. I think it's great that Bronco is having fun with his truck!! That is what this is all about. My posts where directed at you, not him!! As Bean said, had he made the post himself, people would have said good job and that would be it. But you posting it with the purpose of trying to promote how great you are only made it laughable!LOL

#27 ·
At first I thought DB was just joking....

Then I thought he was a total dick.

Then I thought he and David were just ribbing each other...

Then I thought maybe they weren't joking...

Then I thought DB was just a DB....

Now I'm almost certain that he's lost his mind and believes all that he types.

#28 ·
Sorry if I was being a dick, was just left wandering why Dave was making a big deal out of a not-so-fast time. Running 8.2's in a full size truck was done so many years ago I didnt know 8.7's were news worthy anymore.

I in no way mean any disrespect to bronco, looks like you are having fun and killin some people on the track- keep up the good work! All of my posts are fully directed at Lott, he knows I love him.

#33 ·
Congrats Bronco that is awesome that you had fun showing people what an 8k lbs truck can do.

The rest of ya'll crack me up. DB stirrs the pot with one post. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

#38 ·
Dude thats hilarious.

Bronco, youre running the #### out of your truck and having fun doing it, thats awesome in my book.

I saw his truck in houston last year, and it is heavy. I also vouche that it runs strong for the setup. Every run i saw he was running 13.9s but coming out of the hole everytime i swore it was gonna go 13.0s. He also definately won the burnout contest imo.

#46 ·
1000 hp Injectors?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.