Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fuel port fitting

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  smokyred 
#1 ·
I know BWD has the -6 an fittings that go in the end of the heads for like a billion dollars but do any PSN sponsors have them. I would like to support the nation even if they cost a little more.

#3 ·
:whs: very nice pieces, about $20 iirc, they work great.

#5 ·
Does/can the DI reg return use those?

#9 ·
This is what we are talking about for those wondering, picture is worth a 1000 words;)

I had them custom made and sell them for 20.00 a piece with a new O ring.
75.00 is a lil excessive.

#11 ·
Dave, is this something you would recommend for use with your reg return?

#10 ·
dave have you ever had any issue with the lines bottoming out on the back of the fittings instead of the flair part?

the first fittings I bought tightened down good but I wanted some lower profile ones to get away from the fire wall a little more and the nut was alittle deaper on them. I ended up just taking them to a bech grinder and taking the last 2 threads off the nuts, after that they tightend down fine.

#12 ·
I am going to feed the rails at both ends, one through these and the other sides through the 1/8 ports and then regulate using the 1/8" ports near the end fittings, that way I am still feeding in before the regulators and both sides of the head are getting fresh fuel. I know that it may be over kill but I am all about trying to balance all this out as best as possible.

#13 ·
Also just a thought to PSN members. I would not have known that PSN sponsors sold these if I had not asked. I now am not only going to support my favorite web site, that's right my favorite one out of the billions to choose from ;), but I am saving a bunch of money as well.
Thanks powerstroke Nation and supporting vendors for making my hobby that much more fun and affordable!

#14 ·
Does anyone have a picture of how those clear the down pipe with a fuel line attached?

#16 ·
That would be great, thanks. Just looks kinda tight in that area and want to see how others have run there fuel line to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.