Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Icon Coilover/4 Link Install Teaser Pics

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  smokinstroker 
#1 ·
Here are a couple of teaser pictures that I took with my Blackberry. The kit is the Icon 4.5-6.5 Coilover with 4 Link and Dual Stabilizers. I wont be able to get the truck finished up until monday or tuesday so I figure here are a couple of pics for anyone who might be interested. I do want to say one thing about this kit...Looks incredible, all the parts are super beefy and well made, everything fits just like it should, and I am very happy with everytihng so far.

See less See more
#3 ·
Gonna be sweet. :D

#8 ·
I got the truck back this morning and drove it to work. It rides great, just as I have been told and as I expected. I still have to get the wheels and tires mounted tommorow and install my OUO traction bars. I will start a new thread with some good pictures of the before and after the install. The kit looks great on the truck and it was super high quality. If I get around to snapping a picture I will get one today. Truck has stock 20s on it right now though.

#9 ·
Here are a couple of pictures. Tommorow I will be getting my wheels and tires mounted, alignment, and traction bars installed. Also waiting for my billet clamps for the coilover rezis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.