Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I want it!!!

15K views 83 replies 41 participants last post by  03f3507.3 
#1 ·
:drools:

#5 ·
I've wondered if it would fit.

#9 ·
thats my dream, if there was a class around here for me too pull in i would do it this winter.

#10 ·
Hey guys, I wondered how long before that vid came up. I posted it in smack talk the other day. That truck is relatively mild as far as 466's go. All the go-fast goodies came from Columbus Diesel Supply. Conservatively they figure 1200 hp according to the CDS guys. Mods are really only injectors, pump, and turbo. It fits, but like powersnorter, the Rad is in the bed etc. It has a reverser and drop box. Military rear, front axle modifed so the pumpkin is in the middle, and all that frame boxing etc.

And yes thats a girl driving

#20 ·
I think they should let them pull in the mod class, just for more trucks if anything. I did read on compD awhile ago, that there was a guy with a F250 with a 404 Deere motor in his truck, that would be sweet. Except I would put a 466 deere motor in mine though... :D

#30 ·
its a nice truck and it sure is different with that motor in it but pleae tell me how its in a different league? its running with some 2.8 and 3.0 trucks there. not to mention something happened to it at the end (turbo, turbo boot something let go) so its not even a good comparison. i would def not call it in a different league, there are some 3.0 super street trucks out there that would run with it.

#27 ·
they need to just make pullin rules by cubic inches instead of what the motor come in. course it will never happen cause the cummins boys wouldn be on top no more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.