Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Powerstrokeshop PN

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  bbbxcursion 
#1 ·
Alright, I feel stupid, but I'm about to give somone else my money. I can't for the life of me find the rebuild kit for the PS on their site. Anyone got it?

#4 ·
I wasn't trying to promote anyone's products, I just remember alot of people saying that their master rebuild kit was the best value around. Their website is terrible and I couldn't find the part number. I was simply hoping that someone would remember the PN and could give it to me. Also, I am looking for a master rebuild kit for the 7.3. If there are any vendors who offer a good rebuild kit, (pistons, rings, M&R bearings, gaskets, ect) under one PN here, I would be happy to give the business to someone whose website isn't impossible to work with, if any one has suggestions.

#6 ·
I bought my pistons from one place the gasket (conversion ) set (fel-pro) at oriellys. Bearings from a wholesale parts place in town. I have less than a grand in parts. Bearings were clevite,pistons were mahle,gasket set which was front rear seals wp,hpop housing,a few others I cant remmember. Ok I did have to go to ford for the ped. O rings but it can be done easily.

#7 ·
I emailed powerstrokeshop a while back asking what parts I needed to order, would've probably been a few hundred bucks worth. I got no response. Who cares if they supposedly have low prices...if they can't fulfill basic customer requests, I'll find somebody else, preferably a site sponsor. I have seen motor rebuild kits on at least one of this site's sponsors web sites but can't remember who.

#8 ·
Powerstrokeshop has gone way downhill over the last year. I dont know why. Stick with one of the site sponsors. Im sure DI or someone would be able to get you a kit

#13 ·
Amen brothas, I'm done w/ those guys, 3 phone calls and it's like I'm inconviencing them. Anyone have suggestions on site sponsor vendors to use? I'm not in a huge hurry, just began disassembly this week, but I've heard of long lead times from some. Any help is appreciated. i just really don't want to source parts from a dozen different places.

#14 ·
Bean only uses the Ford master rebuild kit when he does motors in his shop. When he built mine he made the statement that the Ford kit is by far and away the best there is. Mat is his telephone guy, give him a call, bet they can help you out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.