Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Aljay has a truck

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Dirk 
#1 ·
I heard Allen got his truck home today.

Congrats Allen. I know how it feels to not drive your truck for a while. And how to drive a sick one for a long time.

How does it feel to have your truck in your zip code, under her own power.

#2 ·
HAHAAA its great except the A/C took a crap about 10 miles out of C.C. oh well I need to fix the issue and I found the white plastic tubing that opens an closes the blend door was M.I.A. wondered why it was not cooling down to 50* like it used to. Damn sitting 2 yrs. is hard on them.
Holy chit it runs good tho its alittle smokey tho LOL!
Want to thank a few people for moking this happen .

Bill Dodson SDO1WD ? on here

Scott Tinell Tinscout on here

Dirk Dirk for riden me about it taking soo damn long.

Thanks guys !! :ford:

#3 ·
Dammit, I can see the grin on your face from here.

Good to see ya back strokin again, Allen.

#9 ·
LOL:whs:What Cat Rebel said made me bust a gut!!! Only
Scion aint got no intercooler tubes to blow off like Allen
had on the way home...:hehe:

#10 ·
Cost me 65 in diesel to get from Corpus to Ft. Worth . Same trip in Scion is 23 bucks. Plus Scion has A/C that blows Ice out of the vents, plus a decent stereo ( Truck will have a radio upgrade soon. LOL ! Oh well felt good to get back in my truck .Got alittle stuff to do but it was nice to get into boost and man the sob pulls hard in OD, had to dig in it alittle. Blew the intercooler piping off once on the trip home. T bolt clamps I have are not rite I will fix it this weekend.

#12 ·
Got the Diesel rubber on the pavement again.....GREAT NEWS !!!:rockwoot:

#13 ·
You forgot the IC boot coming off on 624 next to 01 sd??
If only I had had a camera phone...TaDa:poke:

#15 ·
Define "riden" as in "I did not smoke LOCO weed", please? OR
"I did not have sex with that woman"? Please????:D

#19 ·
Thanks I gotta get this bastard tuned its to tempting to smoke people :D !!!!

I hate it that I got my truck back running and I feel like a kid with a new toy.

Id rather sweat than drive my xB ............... I fix the A/C and I might never get back in the econo box.

Have I said I love my truck. :ford:

#21 ·
I have everything to swap over to S/D but the 38r LOL! Have a nice gently used stock s/d turbo :D

I need to get some tbolt clamps that work these turbonetics clamps suck. Tired of blowing intercooler tubes off.

Oh well first things first A/C I will work on it alittle more an more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.