Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Michigan G2G August 14-17

3K views 36 replies 7 participants last post by  wriott 
#1 ·
Ok the next g2g has been set up. We are going to Silver Lake Sand Dunes.

The plan is to camp and ride. I need to know how many people are 100% sure they are going to go as i will try to reserve camping spots next to eachother. people who are not 100% sure will need to find thier own camping. once i find out who is going i will palce reservations (at the state park or Jellystone, cheepest and best rules...). i need to know who is 100% interested... i plan on making reservations on Monday, July 27. So PM me if you have any questions.

This event will be drink, eat, etc on your own. people who are 100% sure and camped together (and those in the same campground) will probably have BBQs and such.

Here is a link for the dunes... DNR - Silver Lake State Park Information

I will update this thread as needed

NOTE: please keep the chat out, only post if you are interested.

THANKS

#5 ·
I am 100% going :flipa:

#7 ·
Ill see if I can call in sick!

#9 ·
The thriving metropolis of Bad Axe, MI

#11 ·
Will do

#13 ·
I'll have to check with others in the family on bringing the quads, but I want to go. I'd like to meet alot of you face to face, as I didn't get to meet many from Michigan at the big TS outlaw event.

Ill check back and let you know if I'm 100% asap!

#15 ·
Would love to go, but the truck is down. Front end needs a lot of parts. Im sick of replacing wheel bearings with used ones so I am buying new ones, along with brakes, ball joints, seals etc. etc..

Gotta sit this one out. I also think I have a concert to attend lol. Thank chappy for the PM though, I woulda missed it, been busy lately.

#18 ·
Same here . I cant give a 100% positive Ill be there. But Ill try and talk the wife into a one day ride. Were at least 4 hours away.

#21 ·
reservations have been made for the people that are 100% sure... rates are $30 per nite and we are at Cottonwood Creek Resort (Val-Du-Lakes)

Here is the website Cottonwood Creek RV Resort Near Silver Lake, Michigan

There is still room for more people in our area let me know if you want to go

#22 ·
sounds sweet.I checked it out and $30 for the family for a night ain't to bad. I see it says that beer has to be in an unmarked container. Guess I need to get a beer cozy.

#23 ·
Well since the reservations have been made maybe I can chit chat now.
I went to the trucks gone wild mud bog I was telling you about and it was sweet.It would have been worth your trip.This big powerstroke was there and I got to talk to him.

Its a 01 f250 or 350 ,can't remember that was wrecked so he got a complete body off an 05 and put it on the frame.The motor is still the completely stock 7.3 probably with pmr's and just a chip.The trans is a completely stock 4r100 an dthe transfer case is stock.The only mod he did to the drive train was a black box gear reduction planetary gear between the tranny and transfer case.2.5 ton rockwells, 4link and tractor tires.I tried like hell to get him to come to the dunes with us but he said he had never been and wasn't sure.Hes from canada but travels all over to big events like trucks gone wild.To see some more vids of the actual bog,go to youtube and search battle creek TGW.I of course do not have high speed so I didn't watch them.

#25 ·
that truck is/was sick!! TGW was BA to!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.