Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Ru Oh!! :D

6K views 52 replies 19 participants last post by  03f3507.3 
#1 ·
:evil:evil;)

See less See more
#6 ·
Ull have to wait till thursday for that hehe;) heres a peak from last wed. to hold you over tho this is before i finished all the piping...

#13 ·
Will have some updated pics up tomro truck is about 95% done woo hoo!

#16 ·
Looks great. Cant wait to see it run.

#17 ·
Welp the end is finally near truck is about 95% complete! All that is left to do is get the flange for the big turbo/charge pipe, run all my gauge's, hook up my cooling fans,finish the water injection and hook up the wastegates! hope to have it out on the road in week or two!

#21 ·
should be fine for the fueling I have now I believe but when it recieves modded pumps we are looking into an air/water with water injection also:evil

#23 ·
Running industrials kit with two factory dmax pumps till the motors broke in then gonna slowly upgrade until we find a sweet spot on power as for injectors there also from industrial and are around a 350hp injector

#25 ·
Quad Digits for sure the rest of this year im gonna take to get used to the truck and get it dialed in fairly well.... Then this winter its getting a driveline make over to handle all the power and the safety gear to make it legit along with some other goodies:evil should be force to be reckoned with come the 2010 season!;)

#27 ·
Defiantly need some for both rigs since the other baby is getting all new glass put in it thanks to the jack #### who decided to go postal on it:(:(

#30 ·
Wastegate lines and cooling fans showing up tomorrow so so close to running!

#32 ·
Long as we have no hiccups! But going off how this whole project has gone I see lots more lol but im crossing my fingers ill be bringin it up wether it runs or not though it needs attention been in the garage too long! Would be nice to have another month to put it on its diet, put in the cage, and get the suspension all done!

#33 ·
Well my big compressor housing wont be done till Monday so I took the time to take some weight outta the truck....interior is now 2 front seats and a dash till we put the cage and kirkys in it this winter!! Even took all the sound deading out and got a box full that weighed in right at 50lbs!!

#36 ·
Oh Snap! Looking like the roll bar and most of my suspension will be done in time by Schieds! Headed back to the shop this weekend so the boys can finish her up while im on the road!

#40 ·
change of plans holding off on those goods too we get it really running right and to be sure to get it to Schieds!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.